A service model means a service organisation operating model that meets the customer’s needs, including the various phases of operations and the assignment of roles for them.
On the basis of current and predicted customer needs, we create business-oriented service models, service paths and customer promises for various segments and applications. Our goal is to promote our customers’ productisation and make their operations smoother both within their organisation and with their customers, striving to make the operations increasingly profitable in the future.
We work with actors from both the private and public sectors, bringing in our cross-boundary, tried and tested expertise.
“The goal of the employment experiment in the Tampere region is to develop and try out new, innovative service products, so careful productisation plays a significant role. ED Design has helped me and my team learn about and carry out productisation. The pleasantly calm – but efficient – way of running workshops and team days, for example, is definitely worth recommending: we have also achieved a great start in productisation and service design.”
(Petri Pekkola, Service Manager. City of Tampere, Corporate and Entrepreneurial Services)
- Epic Driving School Sami Pyörre
- Mirion: Dosime radiation exposure meter Sami Pyörre
- Bastu: NearFood Sami Pyörre
- Mirion: Instadose+ dosimeter Sami Pyörre
- Molok serves the material recycler Sami Pyörre
- Ensto: Chago Charging Stations Juha Kauko
- Ensto: Chago Point Sami Pyörre
- Scania: OmniExpress Bus Cabin Sami Pyörre
- ABB: Energy Efficiency Demonstration Sami Pyörre