Our service design training is tailored to customer needs to best suit your situation.
The training will result in an understanding of the various service design methods that help specialists and the entire organisation develop their activities in the long term to further improve their service, including providing them with useful tools for the internal development of their activities.
In providing the training, we make use of our long-term, comprehensive expertise in various segments. In order to make the learning as efficient and practical as possible, the training applies case examples to provide practice in using various methods.
“We wanted to provide a group of UX designers, project managers and IT consultants with more information on service design methods. ED Design’s training matched our need well, and the training day allowed us to try out the methods in practice in groups. All in all, the day was highly successful and rewarding.”
(Risto Pitkänen, Director, Atostek Oy. Public sector and IT consulting.)
- Epic Driving School Sami Pyörre
- Mirion: Dosime radiation exposure meter Sami Pyörre
- Bastu: NearFood Sami Pyörre
- Mirion: Instadose+ dosimeter Sami Pyörre
- Molok serves the material recycler Sami Pyörre
- Ensto: Chago Charging Stations Juha Kauko
- Ensto: Chago Point Sami Pyörre
- Scania: OmniExpress Bus Cabin Sami Pyörre
- ABB: Energy Efficiency Demonstration Sami Pyörre